Blogger Templates
This blog is the webpage for our local Peculiar Treasures club. We meet monthly for book discussion (Robin Jones Gunn books), games, fellowship and time to grow together in our walk as "God Lovers" and "Peculiar Treasures" (Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:)


As a service to others, I have decided to post our discussion questions for you to use. Look in the side bar for links to the questions. Check back each month as I will add books as we get to them. Just a warning, the questions include many spoilers if you haven't already read the books. So, if you don't want the story line spoiled for you, please read the books before you look at the questions!! I hope you find them helpful!
Feel free to add any additional questions that you think of to our comment boxes.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meeting reminder

Just a reminder that we will be meeting next Monday, April 21, to discuss the last book in the Christy Miller series, A Promise is Forever. Next month, before we start in on the Sierra Jensen series, we will read and discuss Robin's newest book Spoken For, which she co-authored with Alyssa Joy Bethke. I will have copies of the book available for each family at the April meeting. Let me know if you need one.

See you soon!

ETA: Looks like we will need to reschedule the April meeting. Too many scheduling conflicts that day. Will update when new date is settled upon.


No comments:

Post a Comment